Programme of Bachelor in International Studies
General knowledge: Understanding the interdisciplinary knowledge on economic, political, social, cultural, and science and technological issues.
- Having the overview knowledge on Vietnamese and world history;
- Mastering the foundation knowledge on economics, society, state and law;
- Having the knowledge on natural and social environment;
- Having the ability to use foreign language covering 4 basic skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing, which is equivalent to level 3 under the Vietnam Standardized Test of English Proficiency (VSTEP)
Knowledge on social science and humanities
- Having the foundation knowledge on politics, economics, law, and culture;
- Mastering the research methods in social science and humanities.
Knowledge on international studies discipline: Mastering the knowledge on international and regional studies
- Understanding the theories of international relations and regional studies;
- Having the advanced knowledge on international economic, political, and law issues;
- Having the intensive knowledge on some regions such as Europe, Americas, and Asia-pacific.
- Understanding the perspective and the foreign policy of Vietnam;
- Having the foundation knowledge on management and foreign services.
Specialized knowledge: Having the knowledge on lecturing and researching international studies
- Mastering the research methods in international studies;
- Having the ability to assess and analyze issues under the basic theories in international studies.