Visa information

Apply for a Passport and Visa: You need to have a valid passport to travel and study abroad. If you already have one, make sure that it won't expire within 6 months of your intended return to your country. In addition, make sure that you have blank pages in your passport if you've traveled abroad before.


Download our brochure here:

For admission inquiries, please contact:

Ms. Dang Dieu Linh - International Admission Executive

Mobile phone/ Whasapp: +84 974140166


Airport Pick-up Service

In Hanoi, getting around by motorbike is the most popular way. You can also use motorbike taxi, as there are some available motorbike taxi services such as Grab, GoViet or Be. If you want to ride a motorbike by yourself, you need to have a license and a helmet. Buses and taxis are also available in Hanoi with very cheap fare.


List of taxi phone numbers:

  • Mai Linh Taxi: 04.38.333.333 /
  • ABC Taxi:
  • Thanh Cong Taxi: 04.32.575.757
  • Thang Long Taxi: 04.39. 717.171


List of motorbike rental stores:


  • 63 Nguyen Kha Trac Street, Cau Giay District
  • Website:
  • Facebook: Motogo

Phung motorbike:

Purchasing Insurance

Preparation for studying abroad

Prepare yourself mentally: Studying abroad means that you have to be independent in a different environment without family and friends. However, you will definitely be able to make good friends, especially those who come from different places, different languages, and different customs.


Visit your doctor: You should plan to see your doctor to make sure that you are in a good health condition. Also, you should bring a copy of your medical records in case of an emergency overseas.


The kind of study abroad experience in Vietnam you’re looking to have involves your housing options. Depending on your placement and program, you can have various choices ranging from an apartment/flat, a student dormitory to a homestay placement.

  • Homestay placement: You’ll be living with a Vietnamese host family. This is a chance to immerse yourself in the Vietnamese culture and learn more about the local customs.
  • Student dormitory: There are some suitable dormitories located near the VNU-IS campus for VNU-IS students' convenience: Me Tri Dormitory (182 Luong The Vinh Street, Thanh Xuan District); My Dinh Dormitory - Student Housing (Area My Dinh II - Ham Nghi Street, Nam Tu Liem District)
  • Apartment rental:  We have a list of recommended affordable accommodation and trustworthy agencies for you to contact for information relating to apartment rental procedure.