The Master Program in Climate Change is the master program first organised in Vietnam in this field. This program aims at training high quality human resources in order to satisfy the social demands for the implementation of the target program of climate change reaction. This program also aims at providing human resources for international integration, exchange and participation in international forums on climate change.
All candidates for our Master program should fulfill the below requirements:
- A university (academic) degree of at least 4 years of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- The official language of instruction of the Master Program in Climate Change is in Vietnamese, so the proficiency in Vietnamese is absolutely essential to be granted admission. If your native language is not Vietnamese, you must submit the evidence of proficiency in the Vietnamese language by presenting: Level 4/6 (The Common European Frame of Reference for Languages)
Admission to the Master Program in Climate Change is on a competitive basis. To apply for this program, please submit following documents:
- Application Form
- Copies of Bachelor’s Degree
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Vietnamese Proficiency, Level 4/6
- Proof of English Proficiency, Level 3/6
- Two Reference Letters
- Personal Résumé
- Motivational Letter
All letters and documents must be submitted, or accompanied by certified translations in English or Vietnamese. As soon as we have received your application documents we will assess your application and inform the results as soon as possible.
Enrollment fee: 1.000.000 VND (approximately 50 USD)
Tuition Fees: 88.000.000 VND (approximately 4,000 USD)
If you need more information on the program or on our application procedures, please contact our Admissions Office:
Name: School of Interdisciplinary Studies, Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Address: G7 Building, 144 Xuan Thuy Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Hotline: (+84) 981.290.448 (Mrs. Tu)