The Master Program in Urban Development Management is built by the leading experts in Vietnam in this field. This program aims at training high quality human resources with systematical thinking, interdisciplinary approaches in urban development management. This program also aims at provides learners with the essential knowledge and skills for urban development management in such related aspects as policy, enviroment, society, population, planning, architecture, construction and technology.
All candidates for our Master program should fulfill the below requirements:
- A university (academic) degree of at least 4 years of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- The official language of instruction of the Master Program in Urban Development Management is Vietnamese, so the proficiency in Vietnamese is absolutely essential to be granted admission. If your native language is not Vietnamese, you must submit the evidence of proficiency in the Vietnamese language by presenting: Level 4/6 (The Common European Frame of Reference for Languages)
Admission to the Master Program in Urban Development Management is on a competitive basis. To apply for this program, please submit following documents:
- Application Form
- Copies of Bachelor’s Degree
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Vietnamese Proficiency, Level 4/6
- Proof of English Proficiency, Level 3/6
- Two Reference Letters
- Personal Résumé
- Motivational Letter
All letters and documents must be submitted, or accompanied by certified translations in English or Vietnamese. As soon as we have received your application documents we will assess your application and inform the results as soon as possible.
Enrollment fee: 1.000.000 VND (approximately 50 USD)
Tuition Fees: 88.000.000 VND (approximately 4,000 USD)
If you need more information on the program or on our application procedures, please contact our Admissions Office:
Name: School of Interdisciplinary Studies, Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Address: G7 Building, 144 Xuan Thuy Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Hotline: (+84) 981.290.448 (Mrs. Tu)