Outstanding new student to attend VNU-IS in 2018/2019
A fabulous new-entry among the IS-ers for the new academic year!
During the Open day of VNU-IS, Le Tuyet Quynh Anh has been awarded a full scholarship from International School for her remarkable merits and performances.
During the event held at 19 Le Thanh Tong, in which leaders and prestigious guest speakers of VNU-IS met prospective students and their families, Le Tuyet Quynh Anh received the coveted acknowledgement from VNU-IS Dean, Prof. Dr. Le Trung Thanh.
(Quynh Anh received the scholarship from Prof. Dr. Le Trung Thanh, Dean of VNU-IS)
In addition to her outstanding academic achievements at Tran Phu High School in Hai Phong, her project "Research and development of bacteriophage therapy to replace antibiotic in treating staphylococcus aureus" won the first prize in this year’s National High School Science and Technology Competition and the 3rd prize at the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF), hosted and sponsored by Intel, in the United States.
Talented Quynh Anh received a full scholarship of 241M VND for her upcoming new learning path at VNU-IS. She shared her feelings saying that meeting guests and teachers of the School was very useful, thus highlighting another successful event organized by VNU-IS. In her words: “I think lecturers & participants have shared the needed information with the new students and contributed to their decision to enroll at VNU-International School”.
(Le Tuyet Quynh Anh - left, 3rd place prize winner at Intel ISEF 2018 in the USA – source: MOET)
Ms. Le Tuyet Quynh Anh
Date of birth: 21/11/2000
- Graduated from Chemistry specialized class of Tran Phu Specialized High School, Hai Phong
- First prize in the National Science and Engineering competition for middle school students in the academic year 2017-2018
- Third prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair 2018 (Intel ISEF 2018) in the United States
- Gold Medal in Inventions and Start-up Exhibition in Hong Kong
- Gold Medal in Intellectual Property, Inventions and International Technology Exhibition in Bangkok, Thailand
- Silver Medal in International Technology Exhibition in Malaysia
- Silver Medal in the 3rd International Youth Inventors Award in Seoul, Korea
For admission inquiries, please contact:
Hotline: 024. 3555 3555 | 0983 372 988 | 0379 884 488 | 0989 106 633 or inbox directly to VNU – IS fanpage.